Due to the particularity of mine production, it is generally difficult to grasp the dynamic distribution and operation of the personnel underground in a timely manner. Once an accident occurs, there is a lack of reliable information for the rescue of underground personnel, and the efficiency of emergency rescue and safety rescue is low. Therefore, the mining industry urgently needs a tracking and positioning management system for underground personnel, which can grasp the position and activity trajectory of each person underground in real time, which will have a positive effect on the safety of mine production and reduce casualties to a certain extent. At the same time, the uploaded location information can also be used as the attendance record of the staff.
The RFID personnel attendance monitoring system uses RFID passive identification cards and applies automatic information identification technology to perform real-time attendance, tracking and positioning, and management of coal mine personnel. Carry out non-contact identification and tracking display of the moving target in the roadway, and draw out the whereabouts of the personnel, which can be remotely transmitted to the data center of the superior management department while being displayed on the ground host. This system can correctly handle the relationship between safety and production, safety and efficiency, improve the accurate, real-time and rapid performance of coal mine safety monitoring functions, and effectively manage miners to ensure the efficient operation of emergency rescue and safety rescue.
RFID system principle:
Install radio frequency antennas or RFID reader device and underground substations in the passages where the people entering the mine pass and the tunnels that need to be monitored. When the personnel pass the device, the passive identification card encapsulated in the mine cap induces the magnetic field energy of the radio frequency antenna and emits a global unique ID number. At the same time, the personal information stored by itself is immediately uploaded to the radio frequency antenna, and the radio frequency antenna sends the read information to the underground substation through the data transmission cable, and the underground substation will receive the employee information corresponding to the passive identification card and the detected time. Stored in the data storage, when the server of the monitoring center is to be inspected, it will be uploaded to the server of the monitoring center through the data transmission interface for display and query.
Specific operation process
(1) Coal mine production enterprises install underground substation equipment and RFID reader at the intersections of underground tunnels and working faces.
(2) Coal mine production enterprises equip RFID identification cards to downhole staff.
(3) The system database records the basic information of the person corresponding to the identification card, including basic information such as name, age, gender, team, type of work, job title, personal photo, and validity period.
(4) After the production enterprise authorizes the identification card, it will take effect. The scope of authorization includes: the tunnel or work surface that the employee can access. In order to prevent irrelevant personnel and illegal personnel from entering the tunnel or working face, the system sets up the card's access to the tunnel or working face of the aging management module and the card's failure, reporting the loss, etc.
(5) The staff entering the tunnel must carry the identification card with them. When the cardholder passes through the location where the identification system is set, the system will recognize the card number. Time and other data are transmitted to the ground monitoring center for data management; if the collected card number is invalid or enters the restricted channel, the system will automatically alarm, and the monitoring center duty personnel will receive the alarm signal and immediately execute the relevant safety work management procedures.
(6) Once a safety accident occurs in the tunnel, the monitoring center can know the basic situation of the trapped persons in the first time, which is convenient for the development of accident rescue work.
(7) The system can automatically generate report data on the statistics and management of attendance operations to improve management efficiency.
1. Attendance function: It can count the name, time, position, quantity, etc. of the personnel entering the well in real time, and timely count the number of shifts, shifts, late arrival and early departure information of personnel in each unit; print etc.
2. Tracking function: real-time dynamic tracking of underground personnel, position display, running track playback, real-time dynamic query of the distribution of underground personnel in a certain area at a certain time.
3. Alarm function: The system can automatically display and alarm when the number of people entering the well exceeds the plan, the entry into the restricted area, the time-out of the well ascending and the system failure.
4. Ambulance search: It can provide location information to facilitate timely rescue.
5. Ranging function: According to needs, the system can automatically measure the distance between any two points, this distance is the actual distance of the mine.
6. Networking function: The system has a powerful networking function. According to user requirements, the monitoring center and each mine-level system can be networked in a local area network, so that all networked mine-level systems can share attendance tracking data within the scope of use rights. , which is convenient for remote query and management.
7. Expansion function: The system provides a strong expansion space, and the vehicle management system, access control identification and attendance system can be expanded according to the needs