Urban public transportation brings convenience to citizens' travel, but the daily flow of thousands of people brings challenges to the management of bus operators. Due to the large number of passengers and the complex personnel structure, the traditional manual ticket checking cannot achieve efficient management. However, the self-swiping card mode has very high requirements on the public's consciousness. In some areas, fare evasion occurs from time to time, which seriously affects the operation efficiency and economic benefits of the bus company.
1. The number of bus passengers is large and the turnover is large. In this case,the traditional manual ticket checking method has a large workload and low efficiency.
2. Due to the low self-consciousness of some passengers or the omission of staff, the phenomenon of ticket evasion occurs from time to time, and the tickets are easily forged and difficult to identify, which is easy to cause economic losses.
3. The bus operation center cannot effectively supervise,manage the each bus that operating in roads.
4. The statistical management of ticket data is relatively complicated, manual operation consumes a lot of manpower and time costs, and information archiving and inquiries are inconvenient.
Combined with RFID radio frequency identification technology, the bus company equips each bus with a bus ticketing PDA, which helps the bus group to efficiently and quickly carry out automatic swiping, ticket inspection, bus line monitoring, and conductor operation supervision, etc., and strengthens the company management, improve the quality of bus service and passenger satisfaction.
1. Ticket inspection: The conductor only needs to use the bus mobile handheld terminal to scan the passenger's bus card to quickly complete the operation of ticket inspection or ticket swiping, which is convenient and fast. When the passenger needs to make up the ticket, the conductor can also quickly complete the operation of making up the ticket through the bus fare collection validator.
2. Vehicle monitoring: Through the GPS positioning function of the handheld terminal, the positioning information can be sent to the management center automatically or manually, so that the administrator can grasp the running road of the vehicle in real time.
3. Ticketing management: The ticketing hand held terminal is used to check the ticket. Whether it is a one-ticket system or a segmented charging mechanism, the handheld terminal can be charged the bus fee through the system with one button, needn't the conductor to calculate, and the system will automatically deduct the fee, which is convenient and fast. It is helpful to avoid mistakes.
4. Clearing management: The mobile smart handheld pda is connected to the wireless network, and the transaction records of the day can be quickly uploaded to the data collection point or clearing center, and it is not restricted by the interval, accurate and efficient, and greatly improves the efficiency of the bus company.
Handheld-Wireless can integrate RFID HF reading, NFC identification, and also supports GPS, Bluetooth, WIFI, 3G/4G to help bus and subway ticket checking.