Cold chain management system can be divided into warehousing temperature management system, warehousing item information management system (formerly invoicing management system), refrigerated truck temperature management system, and global positioning system (GPS). To build a large platform solution from the source to the terminal, the entire food cold chain management system platform is based on the Internet, GIS (Geographic Information System), database and wireless communication technology, and the main access methods are Internet, mobile short message and wireless transmission. Warehousing and logistics cold chain automatic temperature measurement provide integrated solutions. This system provides cold chain temperature monitoring, data collection, data monitoring, data analysis and other services to achieve full-range monitoring of warehousing and logistics cold chain temperature, item storage management, and distribution management.
Workflow of food cold chain management system:
1. Warehouse management: Raw materials are sorted out and warehouses are arranged. When entering the warehouse, the item information (name, weight, purchase date, warehouse number) is bound to the RFID temperature tag ID number, and the RFID temperature tag is turned on. A fixed tag collector is installed in the warehouse, and the temperature of the tag is collected by the collector and uploaded to the cloud monitoring platform through GPRS / broadband. At this time, the temperature, item information, quantity, weight, purchase date, etc. in the warehouse can be queried on the platform. When an item is abnormal, a short message alarm informs the manager to deal with it in time.
2. Picking and fitting: After ordering, find the position of the item according to the order, picking and fitting, each order is bound with an RFID temperature tag, and the RFID temperature tag is pre-cooled and opened and placed in the package. The number of items in the warehouse is reduced accordingly, real-time inventory is realized.
3. Mainline transportation: A vehicular tag collector is installed in the cab of the refrigerated truck. The vehicular tag collects and collects the temperature of the tags in the box and sends temperature information and position information to the cloud monitoring platform at regular intervals to keep abreast of the items' arrival location to ensure The items are in the car on the way. Abnormal situation SMS alarm informs the driver to deal with it in time to ensure the safety of items and reduce losses. . Where there is no base station signal, the data is cached first, and when the signal returns to normal, the data is immediately resent to the cloud platform to ensure the continuous chain of data.
4. Target customer 1: In the end, the first target customer, the mobile phone APP prints the temperature data, the customer confirms the signature, unpacks and accepts the goods, and closes the RFID temperature tag corresponding to this order. The driver collects the label and continues to the next stop. The cloud platform records the arrival time of the first stop.
5. Spur line transportation: the consignment note continues to be tracked, the temperature data and position information are uploaded regularly, and the inventory is promptly checked, and the goods are not lost.
6. Target customer 2: When the last customer is reached, the mobile phone APP prints the temperature data, the customer confirms the signature, unpacks and accepts the goods, and closes the RFID temperature tag corresponding to this order. The driver recycles the label. The cloud platform records the arrival time of each order.
Features of food cold chain management system:
1. Diversity of data transmission: The cold chain integrated system integrates RFID radio frequency automatic identification technology, GPRS communication technology, broadband technology, WIFI technology, GPS positioning technology.
2. Independently developed high-density anti-collision technology: solve the problem of communication interference and communication collision of wireless temperature tags installed in high density.
3. Integrity of data link: In case of poor GSM network communication, power outage, and cloud server interruption, the detected temperature data is automatically stored in the instrument's own memory. Once communication is restored, the stored data will be automatically reissued to the cloud server The temperature label is also automatically stored. When the collector fails, it will be automatically cached. Wait until the collector returns to normal and reissue the data.
4. Real-time inventory of items, anti-lost and anti-missing: regular feedback of item status, temperature status, transportation trajectory, order completion status.
5. Whole-item monitoring of items: The items are tracked and monitored from the warehouse to the terminal throughout the chain, and are continuously linked to ensure the safety of the items.
6. Abnormal alarm: data overrun, external power failure, equipment failure, low battery power, communication failure, etc. The alarm adopts advanced unified gateway alarm function, as long as the receiver's mobile phone is unobstructed, you can receive alarm SMS, and the system can set up multiple alarm SMS recipients and multi-level alarm mode to increase the possibility of successful alarm reception and record the alarm history .
7. Supervision anytime, anywhere: The cloud server is a B / S architecture. In any place where the Internet can be accessed, the cloud server can be accessed to view the temperature and historical records of the cold chain equipment.
8. Automatic upgrade program: The client program is required to be automatically downloaded, and the latest update patch is installed.
9. Automatic backup function: support automatic data backup function in the background.
10. Can be connected with the customer's original invoicing software and warehouse management software.
Typical Model: C5100-ThingMagic UHF Reader