With the development of the economy and the change of people's shopping method, the demand for urban distribution in various industries such as e-commerce and catering is increasing, and the application management requirements for logistics are getting higher and higher. In this case, the RFID intelligent logistics distribution solution can well solve the development needs of the logistics industry.
RFID logistics and distribution functions:
1. Intelligent scheduling: The RFID logistics and distribution intelligent management system can push the optimal delivery route to the mobile intelligent terminal before delivery, and can also receive temporary receiving tasks through the mobile intelligent terminal during delivery, so as to achieve efficient scheduling management for the fleet and delivery personnel.
2. Whole-process supervision: Based on GPS positioning technology and 4G network application, managers can monitor the location of vehicles and the status of goods in transit in real time, and realize visual management of the safety of goods and vehicles.
3. Three streams in one: The mobile smart payment terminal scans the code to inspect the goods, check the receivables of the RFID logistics and distribution intelligent management system, and complete the credit card payment, so as to realize the three streams of logistics, information flow and capital flow.
RFID logistics and distribution process demonstration:
1. Pick up and receive goods: After placing an order, the RFID logistics and distribution intelligent management system will push the name, phone number, and delivery address to the delivery staff's mobile smart terminal. The delivery staff arrives at the designated address to pick up the pieces, and can weigh them on-site and use RFID smart handheld devices. The terminal bills, prints the label, and scans the label to verify the receipt.
2. Unloading and warehousing: The delivery staff arrives at the distribution center to unload the goods, and scans the label of the goods to understand the warehousing.
3. Sorting out of the warehouse: Scan the label through the mobile smart terminal, sort and classify according to the delivery city, and understand the outbound.
4. Intelligent loading: The delivery staff scans the cargo label, and loads the truck according to the delivery time, address, and type of cargo on a first-come-first-served basis.
5. Delivery and transportation: Before delivery, the delivery staff can download the optimal delivery route to the mobile intelligent terminal through the RFID logistics and distribution intelligent management system; during the delivery, the delivery staff can return the status of the goods in transit in real time, and the handheld terminal device can automatically according to the latest delivery status. Calculate the delivery cost, and at the same time, the delivery staff can receive temporary delivery tasks through the smart terminal for nearby delivery.
6. Scan the code to receive payment and electronic signature: After arriving at the delivery/receiving address, scan the label through the Android smart terminal to understand the delivery and receipt of the goods and upload them in real time. You can also use the mobile smart terminal to swipe the card to collect the payment. Product installation and debugging, etc. to understand and deal with.